Bon Trade Intl. is an N.V.O.C.C. (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) and Freight Forwarding operation that focuses on specific markets.
- NVOCC: Our primary services are weekly NVOCC carriages to the islands of Aruba and Curacao. We also have regular carriage to Rotterdam, the major trading and logistics port of the Netherlands.
- Container Receiving and Loading Services: For higher-volume customers, we also provide receiving and loading services with full container documentation and handling services. N.B.: Loads including hazardous cargo may be accepted and shipped, depending on the limitations presented by variations in carrier rules, and the determinations of the master of the vessel to be used in shipping.
- Vehicle Shipping Services: Bon Trade provides vehicular shipping from the South Florida ports of Miami; Miami River; Port Everglades and West Palm Beach. These services include:
- Vehicle pickups at locations in all 48 contiguous United States (i.e. all states except Alaska and Hawaii);
- Vehicle loading – including vehicle tilting – accommodating up to four (4) vehicles per 40’ High Cube container;
- Complete documentation and processing for each vehicle to be exported, as per the regulations set out on cbp.gov/.
- Shipping by air: We offer shipping for small packages via Federal Express and American Airlines (counter-to-counter). Shipping for larger packages is handled via Amerijet air cargo services. Note: Years of experience here at Bon Trade enables us to reduce your air-shipping costs and aims to offer the most competitive rates that are tailored to your needs. Through our agents in Aruba and Curacao, we can offer you the best rates and handling for orders that are too big for reasonable FedEx costs, or that are too small for air-cargo. This helps keep your international air-shipping costs down, while retaining service speed;
- Freight-forwarding services: Freight-forwarding based on the most competitive rates on container-load orders from the United States to the Caribbean, South America and Europe. In addition, Bon Trade offers highly competitive spot rates from the Far East to destinations in the U.S, Caribbean and South America;
- Small to medium size orders: Bon Trade’s extensive network of destinations (from Europe to Australia with numerous points in between) translates to competitive rates from our location in Miami, Florida. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Cargo insurance: Available on all orders in the form of individual certificates at competitive rates. In addition, Bon Trade offers standalone coverage without shipments.
We accept all major credit cards, and can also accept payment via PayPal. We also accept PayCargo payments in certain situations.